Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Manhattan Valley
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when remodeling a traditional bathroom in Manhattan Valley is the layout. Determine whether you want to keep the existing layout or make changes to create more space or add functionality.
- Style: Traditional bathrooms are typically characterized by classic elements such as clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and ornate fixtures. When choosing a style, consider the age and architecture of your home, as well as your personal preferences and budget.
- Materials: Traditional bathroom remodels often incorporate natural materials such as stone, marble, and wood. Choose materials that complement the style and color scheme of your bathroom, as well as the level of durability and maintenance required.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in creating a warm, inviting atmosphere in a traditional bathroom. Consider using a combination of natural, ambient, and task lighting to create the desired effect.
- Storage: Traditional bathrooms often lack adequate storage space, so consider adding built-in cabinetry, shelving, or storage units to accommodate towels, toiletries, and other essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan ValleyIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanVinegar HillGravesendMaspethNoho