Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Depending on the size of the bathroom and the individual needs, it's essential to have a well-thought-out layout before starting the remodel. This will help to ensure that the bathroom maximizes space and includes all the necessary fixtures.
- Color Scheme: Choosing the right color scheme is important when setting the tone for a bathroom remodel. Marble Hill apartments are known for their luxurious interior designs, making it crucial to incorporate a high-end look with the appropriate color scheme.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in any bathroom remodel. Adding unique lighting features can transform the ambiance of the bathroom, making it more inviting and functional.
- Material Selection: When it comes to a traditional bathroom remodel, one cannot ignore the importance of high-quality and timeless materials. Hardwood flooring, natural stone countertops, and traditional fixtures are preferred materials when it comes to traditional bathroom remodels.
- Storage: Often overlooked, storage can make or break a bathroom remodel. Careful attention should be paid to the type of storage selected, as it should be functional and aesthetic, keeping the bathroom clutter-free and organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Where To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBroadway JunctionRego ParkInwoodUnionport