Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and functionality of your bathroom. Decide if you need to rearrange any fixtures, such as the shower or bathtub, for better use of space.
- Style: Determine the design style that you want for your bathroom. Traditional bathrooms typically feature classic elements, such as clawfoot tubs and pedestal sinks. Choose finishes and materials that reflect this style.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any bathroom remodel. Consider incorporating a mix of overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Bathroom storage is crucial for keeping your space organized and clutter-free. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinetry to maximize storage space without sacrificing style.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom can be expensive, so it's important to establish a budget beforehand. Decide which elements of the remodel are most important to you and allocate your budget accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSunnysideSunnyside GardensBorough ParkWeeksville