The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and how it can be optimized for better functionality and space utilization. Consider if moving any fixtures or storage will improve the flow and feel of the bathroom.
- Style: Decide on the style of the bathroom, keeping in mind the overall theme of the home. Classic, modern or vintage styles are popular options for traditional bathrooms.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important aspects of the project. Choose quality materials and fixtures that will last long and are energy-efficient to save money in the long run.
- Lighting and ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation are important for the bathroom to function well. Good lighting will add warmth and create a relaxing atmosphere while ventilation will prevent mold and mildew. Consider adding a window or skylight to incorporate natural light.
- Storage: Bathrooms are notorious for clutter, so adequate storage is crucial. Consider incorporating built-in storage such as medicine cabinets, vanity cabinets, or shelving. Be sure to maximize any unused space for storage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morningside Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morningside HeightsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhere To Stay During Your Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom