Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Roosevelt Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style: Consider the style of your bathroom and choose traditional elements that fit your personal taste while still maintaining a cohesive overall aesthetic.
- Layout: Think about the current layout and determine if it will work for your needs or if changes are necessary. This may include moving fixtures, adding storage, or expanding the space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and fit the traditional style, such as stone or porcelain tile, marble countertops, and classic fixtures.
- Lighting: Incorporate adequate lighting that enhances the traditional style and creates a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Have a realistic budget in mind and prioritize your remodeling needs accordingly. Consider the potential return on investment and choose updates that will add value to your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Roosevelt Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Roosevelt IslandWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSpuyten DuyvilChinatownProspect Lefferts GardensInwood