Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout & Space: Consider the size and layout of your bathroom in order to make the most of the space. Be sure to plan for both functionality and comfort.
- Style & Design: Determine the style and design that you want for your bathroom. Choose a color scheme and fixtures that complement one another and create a cohesive look and feel.
- Materials & finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that will withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Consider materials such as ceramic, porcelain, marble, and granite.
- Lighting: Make sure to incorporate appropriate lighting that complements your bathroom design and creates a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage solutions into your bathroom design, such as cabinets, shelves, and drawers. This will help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel