Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout and flow of the bathroom. Determine the placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub to maximize functionality and space.
- Fixtures and Finishes: Choose fixtures and finishes that fit the style of the home and neighborhood. Consider materials such as tile, stone, or marble for a classic look.
- Lighting: Ensure that there is sufficient lighting in the bathroom, both natural and artificial. Consider adding dimmer switches for adjustable lighting depending on the time of day and mood desired.
- Storage: Determine the storage needs for the bathroom and incorporate functional cabinetry, shelving, and built-ins. Consider adding a linen closet or a medicine cabinet for additional storage.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the improvements. Understand the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may occur during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Where To Stay During Your Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City