Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Yorkville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: consider the size and shape of your bathroom and think about how you want to arrange the fixtures, such as the sink, shower, and toilet.
- Style: choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the overall decor of your home, whether it's traditional, modern, or somewhere in between.
- Materials: select high-quality materials that will stand up to daily use and are easy to maintain, such as porcelain tile, marble countertops, and polished chrome fixtures.
- Lighting: plan for adequate lighting that is both functional and stylish, such as overhead lights, sconces, and task lighting near the mirror.
- Storage: consider your storage needs and choose cabinets and shelves that not only provide ample space for toiletries and towels, but also add to the aesthetic appeal of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Yorkville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Yorkville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Yorkville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in YorkvilleProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSomervilleFinancial DistrictMill IslandFordham