Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Battery Park City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the traffic flow in the kitchen and how it can be improved. You may want to rearrange appliances or add an island for more workspace.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that fit your style and provide ample storage. Consider the material, finish, and hardware to complement the overall design.
- Countertops: Select a durable and attractive countertop material such as granite or quartz. It should also be easy to maintain and clean.
- Appliances: Decide on energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and budget. Consider the size, capacity, and features such as a self-cleaning oven or a smart refrigerator.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the kitchen for both function and aesthetics. This includes overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to enhance the ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Battery Park City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Battery Park City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Battery Park City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Battery Park CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanTudor CityWest VillageProspect Park SouthHomecrest