Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before starting any remodeling project, it's important to consider the kitchen's layout. This includes the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops to ensure an efficient workflow and optimal use of space.
- Materials: The choice of materials for the countertops, cabinets, flooring, and backsplash will greatly impact the kitchen's overall look, durability, and functionality. Classic options like granite, quartz, and hardwood floors are popular choices for traditional kitchens.
- Storage: Traditional kitchens often have ample storage space, with cabinets and drawers for all the necessary cooking essentials. Consider the amount of storage needed and how to maximize it in the design to ensure a clutter-free workspace.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key in any kitchen remodel. A traditional kitchen often features a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Consider the placement of light fixtures and bulbs to ensure adequate lighting for all areas of the kitchen.
- Cost: Remodeling a kitchen can be a significant investment, especially in a high-end location like East Village, Manhattan. It's important to set a budget and prioritize the most important aspects of the remodel to ensure the project stays within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanEast WilliamsburgSohoSunnyside GardensMidtown South