Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Space: Consider the amount of space you have in your kitchen and how you want to utilize it. Think about the appliances, cabinets, and countertops that will fit best in the space to create an efficient workflow.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and fits your personal taste. Traditional styles often involve natural materials like wood and stone, and classic colors like white or cream.
- Storage: Make sure to plan for enough storage for all of your kitchen needs. This may involve adding extra cabinets or utilizing space-saving solutions like pull-out drawers or pantry shelves.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a huge impact on the look and functionality of your kitchen. Consider a mix of task lighting for work areas and ambient lighting for a cozy atmosphere.
- Budget: Kitchen renovations can quickly add up, so it's important to set a budget and stick to it. Consider what is most important to you in your remodel and allocate your budget accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets