Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of the kitchen. Determine if it needs to be reconfigured or if you can work with the existing layout.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinets that are durable and practical. Consider the amount of storage space you need and if you want any special features such as spice racks or pull-out shelves.
- Countertops and Backsplash: Select countertops and backsplash material that complements the overall design of the kitchen. Consider materials such as granite, marble, or quartz for countertops and tiles or glass for backsplash.
- Appliances: Choose new appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking habits. Consider your budget and look for energy-efficient options that can help you save on utility bills.
- Lighting: Plan for proper lighting that illuminates the work areas in the kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights above the island or sink.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?