Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Lenox Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and functionality of your kitchen. Are you happy with the current flow and placement of appliances? Would moving things around improve the workflow?
- Materials: Choose quality materials for your cabinets, countertops, and flooring. They will be more durable and have a longer lifespan, making them a worthwhile investment.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a functional kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or even skylights to enhance the overall ambiance and functionality of the space.
- Storage: Consider your storage needs and choose cabinets that will provide enough space for all of your kitchen essentials. Consider incorporating a pantry, built-in shelving or even an island with storage to maximize your kitchen’s storage potential.
- Aesthetics: Choose a design scheme that reflects your personal taste while also blending well with the rest of your home. This could be a classic or modern look depending on your preference.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lenox Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lenox Hill11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?