Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the space when designing the layout. Opt for an open floor plan that allows for easy movement and access to appliances.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality, durable cabinets that provide ample storage space. Consider custom options to maximize storage and fit unique features of the kitchen.
- Countertops: Select a material that is both durable and visually appealing. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options that offer both. Don't forget to account for color and texture in your decision-making process.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential to create a comfortable and functional kitchen. Be sure to incorporate a mix of task, ambient, and accent lighting to meet your needs and enhance the overall aesthetic.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to more energy-efficient models that are both stylish and functional. Consider investing in high-end options such as a smart refrigerator or range, that will add both value and convenience to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasChelseaStuyvesant TownNohoShore AcresSea Gate