The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen when planning a remodel. Determine whether you need to make any structural changes to create a more functional layout. Take into account the workflow and traffic flow in the kitchen.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials for your kitchen remodel. Choose durable, long-lasting materials that can withstand daily wear and tear. Consider materials that are easy to clean and maintain. Choose materials that match the overall style and design of your home.
- Storage: Consider increasing storage space in your kitchen. You may need to add more cabinets, shelves, or drawers to accommodate your needs. Consider incorporating storage solutions that make the most of the available space in your kitchen.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor to consider when remodeling your kitchen. Consider adding more lighting fixtures to improve the overall lighting in your kitchen. Lighting can also create a certain ambiance in the kitchen, so think about the mood you want to set.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading your appliances as part of your kitchen remodel. Look for appliances that are energy-efficient and offer modern features. Consider the size and style of appliances to ensure they fit seamlessly with the overall design of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan Valley11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops