Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Roosevelt Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Assess the existing layout of the kitchen and determine if any major changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Select high-quality, durable materials for countertops, cabinets, and flooring that can withstand heavy use and regular cleaning.
- Choose appliances that fit the style of the kitchen and meet your specific needs, such as a range with multiple burners or a large refrigerator.
- Consider adding additional storage space, such as a pantry or additional cabinets, to increase organization and reduce clutter in the kitchen.
- Think about lighting options that can enhance the ambiance and functionality of the space, such as under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights above the island or sink.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Roosevelt Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Roosevelt IslandHow To Find A Good General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets