Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Stuyvesant Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the kitchen remodel, it is important to consider the existing layout of the kitchen. The placement of the stove, refrigerator, sink, and other appliances need to be considered while renovating the kitchen.
- Style: Traditional kitchens have their own unique style, which incorporates details like wooden cabinets, intricate moldings, and classic hardware. It is important to choose the right color, texture, and material for the cabinets and countertops to create a traditional look.
- Functionality: The functionality of the kitchen should be considered while remodeling. The storage space and the placement of the kitchen island, sink, and stove should be planned to ensure that they are convenient to use and easily accessible.
- Lighting: The lighting in the kitchen is crucial for both its functionality and style. The lighting should be chosen to complement the kitchen's style and provide adequate light for the various tasks that are performed in the kitchen.
- Budget: The kitchen remodel should be planned keeping the budget in mind. It is important to work with a professional who can provide an accurate estimate of the cost of the remodel and help select affordable materials and fixtures without sacrificing quality or style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stuyvesant Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stuyvesant Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stuyvesant Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Stuyvesant TownTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops