Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Tribeca
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing kitchen layout and how it can be improved to maximize space and functionality.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for flooring, countertops, cabinets, and backsplash.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the existing design of the home and blends well with other rooms in the house.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting needs of the space and incorporate a combination of task lighting and ambient lighting to enhance the overall look and feel of the kitchen.
- Appliances: High-end appliances can add both functionality and aesthetic appeal to the kitchen. Consider energy-efficient models that can help save money in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TribecaIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Modern Backsplash Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor