Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Tudor City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Respect the architecture: Since Tudor City is known for its historic and traditional architecture, it is essential to keep the aesthetic of the area in mind when planning a kitchen remodel. The design should complement the existing style and period of the home.
- Quality materials: Traditional kitchens are typically built using long-lasting, high-quality materials such as hardwood floors, stone countertops, and cabinetry made of solid wood. Choosing durable materials ensures the longevity of the remodel and adds value to the home.
- Functionality: Traditional kitchen designs often prioritize functionality over aesthetics. Consider the use of the kitchen, such as how many people are living in the home, the types of meals typically prepared, and how often the kitchen is used when designing the space.
- Lighting and ambiance: Tudor-style homes often have dim interiors, so it is important to consider the lighting scheme, both natural and artificial. Pendant lighting, chandeliers, and sconces can add both functionality and ambiance to the kitchen.
- Storage and organization: Traditional kitchens are known for their ample storage options, so consider cabinetry and built-ins that maximize storage space while keeping the kitchen organized and clutter-free. This will add functionality to the kitchen while maintaining its traditional style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tudor City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tudor City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tudor City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tudor City7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel