Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Washington Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your traditional kitchen remodel in Washington Heights, Manhattan. Ensure that your kitchen design facilitates efficient movement and easy access to essential items such as cooking utensils, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Style: The style of a traditional kitchen is essential when remodeling; you want to create a space that blends modern and historical elements while maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Consider the type of cabinets, countertops, and flooring that complement your home's traditional appeal.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a kitchen design, so ensure that your traditional kitchen remodel in Washington Heights, Manhattan gives you adequate lighting. You can consider installing overhead lights, under-cabinet lighting, and adding natural lighting to brighten up space.
- Appliances: When you decide to remodel your traditional kitchen in Washington Heights, Manhattan, consider the type of appliances you want to install. You want functional appliances that are energy-efficient and complement your kitchen design. You can consider installing a refrigerator, dishwasher, range, and oven.
- Budget: Kitchen remodels can be expensive, so it's essential to consider your budget. You want to ensure that the cost of the remodel doesn't exceed your budget while still achieving a beautiful traditional kitchen remodel in Washington Heights, Manhattan. Therefore, consider the cost of materials, labor, and installation fees when planning your kitchen remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington Heights8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 Modern Backsplash IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An Oven