The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space: The available space in your bathroom is a key consideration when planning a remodelling project. Assess your bathroom's size, layout, and the placement of existing fixtures to determine what changes can be made while optimizing the space.
- Budget: Bathroom remodeling can be an expensive project, so it is essential to establish a budget before embarking on this project. Be realistic about your finances and consider your available options, including materials, finishes, and labour costs.
- Functionality: Plan your renovation wisely to optimize the functionality of your bathroom. Consider the needs of all users, such as family members or guests. Think about how well the available space is utilized and how you can enhance the functionality of the space.
- Style: When remodeling, choose a style that complements your home's overall design aesthetic. Consider the existing decor, colour scheme and furniture throughout your home and choose fixtures, fittings and finishes that align with it.
- Resale Value: While we may not be thinking about selling our home today, it's worth considering the effect your renovation will have on the future resale value of your home. Consider designs, finishes and features that tend to be popular with potential buyers, should you ever decide to sell in the future.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Astoria7 Modern Backsplash Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas