Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Consider how much money you have to spend on your bathroom remodel. Determine your priorities and allocate your budget accordingly.
- Space: Evaluate the space you have available and make sure your plans fit within it. Consider if you need to add or remove any fixtures, and if you want to expand the space.
- Style: Plan the look and feel of your new bathroom. Choose a style you love and make sure it matches the rest of your home's décor. Take note of the fixtures, design, color schemes, and lighting.
- Functionality: Think about how you'll use your space, who will use it, and how often. Determine your needs and wants in terms of practicality and functionality. Make sure your choices align with your lifestyle, habits, and routines.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable, licensed contractor to manage your bathroom remodel. Research and compare multiple contractors, ask for references, and check their qualifications. Make sure the contractor is experienced in bathroom remodels and that you feel comfortable communicating with them.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?