Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Edgemere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom. Look for ways to maximize space and functionality, such as adding storage or changing the location of fixtures.
- Choose high-quality materials and fixtures that will withstand the moisture and humidity of a bathroom. This could include porcelain or ceramic tiles, waterproof flooring, and moisture-resistant paint.
- Make sure to plan for proper ventilation and lighting, which can help prevent mold and make the space feel more inviting. This could include adding a vent fan or natural light source, such as a skylight or window.
- Think about your personal style and preferences when selecting finishes and decor. Whether you prefer a modern, contemporary look or a more traditional style, there are many options available to create a space that reflects your taste.
- Consider hiring a professional contractor to help guide you through the remodeling process and ensure that all work is done to code and up to your standards. A skilled contractor can also help you identify potential issues or challenges and find creative solutions.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgemere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgemere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgemere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EdgemereSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensKew GardensWhitestoneSpringfield GardensDouglaston