The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether it is functional for your needs. You may need to reconfigure the space to create more storage or better flow.
- Fixtures: Determine what fixtures you want to update or replace, such as the toilet, sink, shower, and tub. Choose styles and finishes that complement your design scheme and budget.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity and shower, as well as ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as tile or solid surface countertops. Consider adding features like a vent fan or window to prevent moisture buildup and mold growth.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your remodel wishlist accordingly. Consider working with a professional contractor who can help you stay on track and avoid unexpected costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design