Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom when planning a remodel. Determine whether you want a full renovation or just an update to your current space. Determine which fixtures and accessories will fit best in your bathroom and where they should be placed.
- Budget: Decide on a budget for your bathroom remodel. Determine which areas of the bathroom are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly. Be sure to include a contingency in your budget for any unexpected expenses that may arise during the remodel process.
- Style: Determine the style and design that you want for your bathroom. Consider the color scheme, materials, and finishes that will create the look you desire. Look for inspiration in design magazines and online resources to help you make your bathroom remodel ideas a reality.
- Lighting: Don't overlook the importance of lighting in your bathroom. Choose a lighting scheme that balances both functionality and style. Consider task lighting for makeup application or shaving, as well as ambient lighting for a relaxing bath at the end of the day.
- Hiring a Professional: If you want a high-quality and professional bathroom remodel, consider hiring a licensed and insured contractor. Look for someone with experience in bathroom renovations and a portfolio that shows their past work to ensure they are a good fit for your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasConcourse VillageCollege PointBergen BeachEast HarlemBriarwood