The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The size and layout of the bathroom should be considered when planning a remodel. It is important to maximize the use of space while ensuring that the layout is functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Budget: Setting a realistic budget for the remodel is crucial to ensure the project stays within financial constraints. It is important to prioritize the most important changes and allocate funds accordingly.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a functional and pleasant bathroom. Consider investing in task lighting, such as vanity lights, as well as ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Storage: A lack of storage space is a common problem in bathrooms. Consider adding built-in storage solutions such as cabinets, shelves, and niches to optimize space and keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Faucets and fixtures: Choosing the right faucets and fixtures can greatly enhance the style and functionality of a bathroom. Consider the style and finish that best fits the overall design scheme and prioritize quality to ensure durability and longevity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rego Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rego Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rego Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rego ParkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City