Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Rochdale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and plan your remodel around it. Make sure to keep enough free space for comfortable movement.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and stick to it. Decide what is most important to you and allocate your funds accordingly.
- Design: Research different design styles and decide what fits your personal taste and lifestyle. Consider factors such as storage options and lighting.
- Functionality: Think about the functionality of your bathroom. Consider adding features such as a heated towel rack, a rain showerhead, or a bidet.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodels. Make sure they are licensed and insured and check their references before hiring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rochdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rochdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rochdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rochdale8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas