Guide to a bathroom Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Budget: Before taking on a bathroom remodel in South Ozone Park, Queens, it is important to set a budget. This allows you to determine what is feasible and what is not.
- Layout: The layout of your bathroom is crucial in determining the extent of your remodel. If you need to move plumbing, it can add significantly to the cost of your project.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials for your bathroom remodel is essential. For example, you may opt for a durable countertop that can withstand regular use, or a showerhead with settings that save on water usage.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a key role in creating a functional and inviting atmosphere in your bathroom. Consider installing dimmers, sconces, and/or recessed lighting to enhance the space.
- Functionality: Ask yourself what you want your bathroom to do for you. Do you need more storage space? Do you want a separate tub and shower? Do you need an additional sink or vanity? These considerations will guide you in planning a remodel that is tailored to your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone ParkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensNeponsitBaysideHillcrestKew Gardens Hills