The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: When doing a contemporary bathroom remodel in Arverne, Queens, you need to consider the layout. You need to ensure the space is efficient and functional.
- Color Scheme: Your bathroom color scheme can set the tone for the entire design. Consider using neutral colors with pops of bold accents to create a modern feel.
- Lighting: Contemporary bathrooms require adequate lighting. You can incorporate ceiling, pendant, or wall sconces to provide the necessary light.
- Fixtures: Consider adding sleek and minimalist fixtures such as faucets, sinks, and showerheads. They can enhance the contemporary look of your bathroom.
- Storage: You need to incorporate functional storage spaces to keep your bathroom organized. You can use floating shelves, cabinets, or even built-in storage systems.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arverne
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arverne
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arverne
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArverneSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum