Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Astoria
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design: Consider a contemporary design that complements your overall style and preference. Consider features such as clean lines, minimalist elements, and the latest technology.
- Lighting: Make sure to have adequate lighting in the bathroom. Consider incorporating natural light, LED lighting fixtures, and dimmer switches for mood lighting.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is important in any bathroom remodel. Consider built-in cabinets, floating shelves, and vanity units to keep the space clutter-free.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Some contemporary bathroom materials include porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz or granite countertops, and glass shower doors.
- Energy Efficiency: Consider installing energy-efficient fixtures and appliances such as low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as LED lighting, to reduce your carbon footprint and save on utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AstoriaWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York