Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Howard Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the renovation, consider the layout of your bathroom, the size and shape. Determine what areas you want to change, and which ones will remain the same. Plan to create a functional and comfortable space, while maximizing the available space.
- Color Scheme: Selecting the right color palette is essential for a contemporary bathroom. Look for a neutral tone that will make the space feel larger, brighter, and cleaner. Consider using cool slate or gray tones, and balance them with white, black, or natural wood accents.
- Lighting: Proper lighting helps to create a modern and sophisticated look in your contemporary bathroom. The lighting must be functional and provide the right balance of brightness and dimness. Consider incorporating different types of lighting, such as pendant lights or recessed lighting, that will highlight the bathroom's design elements.
- Mirrors: Mirrors are an essential part of a contemporary bathroom. They reflect light and make the space feel more substantial. Mirrors also come in different shapes, sizes, and styles, so choose one that complements your bathroom's design and fits your needs.
- Fixtures: Contemporary bathrooms feature sleek and modern fixtures. Select fixtures that are streamlined, simple, and made from durable, high-quality materials. Consider brushed nickel or matte black finishes, which are popular in contemporary bathroom designs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Howard Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Howard Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Howard Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Howard BeachMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensLindenwoodWakefieldHunts PointSouth Jamaica