The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Space - One of the most important things to consider when doing a contemporary bathroom remodel in Jackson Heights, Queens is the available space. You'll want to make sure that the layout and design you choose fit comfortably in the space you have.
- Style - Contemporary bathrooms are all about clean lines and minimalism, so be sure to choose fixtures, lighting, and decor that reflect this aesthetic. You can also consider adding pops of color or interesting textures to keep the space from feeling too sterile.
- Functionality - Your bathroom should not only look great, but it should also be functional. Consider adding storage solutions, like built-in shelves or a vanity with drawers, to keep the space clutter-free and organized.
- Lighting - Lighting is key in a contemporary bathroom, as it can help set the mood and enhance the overall design. Consider adding dimmer switches or installing LED lights to create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Budget - Of course, you'll want to consider your budget when planning a contemporary bathroom remodel. Look for ways to save money, like shopping for fixtures during sales or opting for a more affordable tile option, without compromising on the overall design and quality of the finished space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jackson Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jackson HeightsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas