The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design: When doing a contemporary bathroom remodel, it is important to choose a design that is modern and sleek. This can include features such as a frameless glass shower, a floating vanity, and minimalist fixtures.
- Color scheme: The color scheme of a contemporary bathroom should be simple and neutral, with white, gray, and black being popular choices. Adding pops of color in the form of towels or accessories can add interest to the space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom, and it can also help to enhance the contemporary feel of the space. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, or wall sconces to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: A contemporary bathroom should be clutter-free, so storage is key. Consider installing modern cabinets or shelves that blend seamlessly into the design of the space.
- Materials: When choosing materials for a contemporary bathroom remodel, opt for sleek and modern options such as glass, chrome, and marble. These materials will help to create a cohesive and refined look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica CenterHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower