Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the bathroom and optimize the use of space. Determine if you want a tub and shower combination or separate fixtures, and where you want the sink and toilet to be placed.
- Design: Decide on a style and color scheme that will match your home's overall aesthetic. Consider using modern fixtures and finishes, such as chrome or matte black, and incorporating natural materials like marble or wood.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a bathroom remodel. Make sure there is enough natural light or install bright, energy-efficient LED lights to brighten up the space. Consider using dimmer switches to adjust the lighting according to your mood.
- Storage: It's important to include storage in your bathroom remodel to keep the space organized and clutter-free. Consider incorporating built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity with drawers.
- Functionality: A bathroom remodel should not only look stylish but also be functional. Make sure to include durable, easy-to-clean surfaces and fixtures, and consider adding a heated floor or towel rack for added comfort.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?