Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and space - Consider the available space and shape of the bathroom. Focus on functionality and ease of movement.
- Design and style - Choose a contemporary design that aligns with your personality and style. Consider elements such as lighting, colors, and fixtures.
- Storage and organization - Ensure there is enough space for storage and organization of bathroom essentials. Incorporate floating shelves or cabinets to maximize storage space.
- Energy efficiency - Incorporate energy-efficient fixtures such as LED lighting and low-flow toilets to save on utility bills.
- Budget - Set a realistic budget for the remodel and consider factors such as labor costs, materials, and any unforeseen expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRoosevelt IslandFieldstonSunnysideSunnyside Gardens