Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Malba
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style: When planning a contemporary bathroom remodel in Malba, Queens, choose a style that complements the current design of your home. Consider clean lines, neutral colors, and minimalist fixtures.
- Functionality: Make sure that the layout of the bathroom is functional and efficient. Include ample storage space, a large vanity, and modern fixtures that are easy to use.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in a contemporary bathroom. Consider installing recessed lighting, LED fixtures, or even a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Mirrors: Mirrors are another important aspect of a contemporary bathroom remodel. Consider installing a large, frameless mirror or a unique, sculptural mirror that will add visual interest to the space.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is both stylish and functional. Porcelain tiles, natural stone, or polished concrete are all good choices for a contemporary bathroom in Malba, Queens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Malba
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Malba
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Malba
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MalbaProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWoodlawnSeasideDowntown FlushingEast Elmhurst