Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Middle Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the overall design style. Is your bathroom going to be modern or more traditional? This will dictate the materials, colors and fixtures you choose.
- Think about functionality. What are your needs and priorities? Would you like a larger shower, more storage space or better lighting?
- Consider the layout. Are there any changes you would like to make to the current layout? Would you like to move the toilet, sink or shower to a different location?
- Choose the right fixtures. Faucets, showerheads and toilet bowls come in a variety of designs and finishes, so make sure you choose ones that match your overall design style.
- Don't forget about lighting. Proper lighting is essential in any bathroom, so make sure you consider how much natural light your space gets and what kind of lighting fixtures you need.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Middle Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Middle Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Middle Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Middle VillageHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWoodlawnRemsen VillageEastchesterMarine Park