Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing space and how it can be optimized for the functions you need. Do you need a separate shower and bathtub? Can you expand the vanity area?
- Style: Decide on the overall aesthetic you want to achieve. Contemporary bathrooms often feature clean lines, minimal hardware, and neutral color schemes.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial to creating a comfortable and functional space. Consider adding dimmers, task lighting, and natural light sources, such as windows or skylights.
- Materials: Choose durable, easy-to-clean materials for surfaces like countertops, floors, and walls. Consider options like porcelain or ceramic tile, quartz or granite countertops, and glass shower enclosures.
- Storage: Make sure you have enough storage for your toiletries and towels. Consider adding built-in storage solutions like niches or shelves, as well as a medicine cabinet or linen closet if needed.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro Hill11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20235 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEastchesterRockaway ParkNorth CoronaMurray Hill