Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Seaside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout and functionality of your bathroom. You can reconfigure the layout to create more space or improve the flow of the room. Think about practical features such as ample storage, good lighting, and adequate ventilation.
- Style and Design: If you want a contemporary bathroom, choose modern fixtures and finishes that reflect your personal style. Opt for sleek and minimalist designs with sharp lines, simple shapes, and neutral colors. You can also add a touch of luxury with high-end materials such as marble, glass, or stainless steel.
- Budget and Timeline: Determine your budget and timeline for the project. How much can you afford to spend on materials, labor, and other expenses? How long do you expect the project to take? Be realistic about your expectations and plan accordingly. Consider hiring a professional contractor to help you with the project.
- Energy Efficiency: Consider incorporating energy-efficient fixtures and appliances in your bathroom remodel. This will not only help you save money on your utility bills but also reduce your carbon footprint. Look for products that have the ENERGY STAR label, which denotes the highest level of energy efficiency.
- Maintenance and Durability: Think about the durability and maintenance requirements of the materials and fixtures you choose for your bathroom. You don't want to invest in products that require frequent upkeep or replacement. Look for high-quality, durable products that are easy to clean and maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Seaside8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Install An OvenCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBroad ChannelCypress HillsPomonokJamaica Center