Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Astoria
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Before starting the remodel, consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen. Think about the work triangle and how you move around the space while cooking. Determine the storage needs and the types of appliances you want to include.
- Color Scheme and Styles: Choose a color scheme and style that complements the rest of your home. Contemporary kitchen designs often feature clean lines, minimalistic accessories, and neutral colors.
- Lighting: Lighting plays an important role in any kitchen design. Make sure to include task lighting for your work areas and ambient lighting for the overall space. You can consider integrating pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Countertops and Flooring: Choose countertops that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the style of your kitchen. Some popular options include granite, quartz, and butcher block. For flooring, consider durable and easy-to-maintain materials such as tile, hardwood, or luxury vinyl plank.
- Budget: Before embarking on any kitchen remodel project, set a realistic budget. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise. It is always better to have a contingency plan in case of unexpected expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AstoriaTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops