Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Auburndale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: When doing a kitchen remodel in Auburndale, Queens, consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality. For instance, you may want to incorporate an island, add more storage space, or create a separate area for food prep.
- Materials and Finishes: Choose materials and finishes that complement the overall style of your home and meet your practical needs. For instance, you may want to opt for durable and easy-to-clean surfaces for countertops and flooring, or add some visual interest with unique backsplash tiles.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen remodel, especially in contemporary designs. Consider incorporating various types of lighting, such as under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting to create the right ambiance.
- Appliances: Select appliances that meet your needs and complement the design style of your kitchen. Contemporary designs often feature sleek, stainless-steel appliances with high-tech features and energy-efficient options.
- Color Palette: Choose a cohesive color palette that creates a sense of flow and harmony throughout your kitchen. Contemporary designs often feature neutral color palettes with bold accents, such as a pop of color in a backsplash or kitchen accessories.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaForest HillsWestchester SquareBeechhurst