The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your space and how it will be used. Think about adding an island or breakfast bar for additional seating and food preparation space.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that match the style of your home and provide ample storage space. Look for materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Countertops: Consider materials like quartz or granite for durability and aesthetics. Make sure to choose a color that complements your cabinets and flooring.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential for any kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and over the island or breakfast bar.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your lifestyle and needs. Consider a smart refrigerator or induction cooktop for added convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Terrace
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Terrace
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Terrace
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay Terrace5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets