The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and functionality - Consider the flow of the new kitchen and how it will be used. Plan on the placement of kitchen appliances, sink, and cabinets to make the most of the space available.
- Style and design - Decide on the overall aesthetic of the kitchen, whether it will be a traditional or modern look, and choose materials and colors that fit the design.
- Budget - Determine the amount of money you can afford to spend on the remodel, and plan accordingly. Identify areas where you can save money, such as reusing existing appliances or cabinets, or choosing lower-cost materials.
- Lighting - Lighting can make a huge difference in the ambiance and functionality of your kitchen. Consider adding task lighting over workspaces and under cabinets, as well as ambient lighting for a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Storage - Adequate storage is crucial in any kitchen. Consider maximizing space by adding cabinets, drawers, or other storage options, and keep in mind the items that will be stored in the kitchen to ensure proper storage space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023