Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Jackson Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before starting a contemporary kitchen remodel, it's essential to determine how much you want to spend on the project. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, and labor.
- Maximize space: If your kitchen is small, consider maximizing the space available. Opt for contemporary cabinets, shelves, and drawers that offer plenty of storage options. You can also install a kitchen island with a sink or a breakfast bar to create more counter space.
- Choose contemporary finishes: When selecting finishes for your contemporary kitchen remodel, choose colors and materials that complement the overall aesthetic. For example, sleek, glossy cabinets in shades of white, gray, or black will add a modern touch to the space.
- Upgrade appliances: One of the most important aspects of a contemporary kitchen remodel is upgrading your appliances. Consider investing in energy-efficient appliances, such as a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. These appliances will save you money in the long run while also improving the overall look of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Don't forget to consider lighting when planning your contemporary kitchen remodel. Opt for contemporary light fixtures that match the overall aesthetic of the space. You can also add under-cabinet lighting to create an ambient glow that will make tasks like cooking and food prep easier.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jackson Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jackson Heights7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?