Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of traffic and functionality of the kitchen space when designing the layout. It is important to maximize space, ensure accessibility, and create a functional workspace.
- Materials: Select quality materials that are durable, easy to clean and maintain. High-end finishes, such as quartz or granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, will add value to your kitchen and elevate its contemporary look.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a key role in creating a contemporary look in your kitchen. Consider adding recessed lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and pendant lights to enhance the ambiance and highlight key features.
- Color Scheme: Contemporary kitchens typically feature a neutral color palette with pops of bold colors. Consider using dark or light colors for cabinets and countertops, and adding a bright backsplash, or color accents with appliances, accessories, or artwork.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in a contemporary kitchen. Consider maximizing space with built-in cabinets, pull-out pantry systems, and organizing accessories such as drawer dividers and lazy susans.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York