Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Queens Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Ensure that the kitchen design maximizes functionality by factoring in the available space, kitchen traffic flow, and the number of people likely to use the kitchen simultaneously. The layout should facilitate effortless food preparation, cooking, and cleaning while also allowing for socializing and entertainment.
- Materials: Choose materials that suit your style, are durable, and easy to maintain. Consider factors such as durability, moisture-resistance, and heat resistance. Quartz, granite, and marble countertops, for instance, are not only durable but also easy to clean and maintain. Hardwood or luxury vinyl plank flooring can offer a warm and inviting feel while also withstanding heavy foot traffic.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can impact the ambiance and functionality of the kitchen. Incorporate a variety of light sources to provide general, task, and accent lighting, depending on the different areas in the kitchen. Consider energy-efficient LED lighting to save on energy costs.
- Storage: Storage options are essential to a functional kitchen. Ensure the kitchen design maximizes storage space while keeping everything organized and within reach. Pull-out cabinets, pantry spaces, and drawer organizers can be handy in creating efficient storage.
- Appliances: Modern homeowners want appliances that look stylish while also being energy-efficient and functional. Consider adding energy-efficient and smart appliances that can help reduce energy consumption and make kitchen tasks easier. Stainless steel appliances have a timeless look and can last for many years when correctly maintained.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens VillageWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgemereFresh MeadowsJamaica HillsFar Rockaway