Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for efficiency and functionality. This may involve repositioning appliances or adding additional counter space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and aesthetically pleasing. Popular options for contemporary kitchens include stainless steel, quartz, and natural stone.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and installing statement lighting fixtures for a modern touch.
- Storage: Maximize storage in your kitchen by incorporating smart storage solutions such as pull-out drawers, custom cabinets, and integrated pantry systems.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are energy efficient and fit with the overall look of your kitchen. Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for contemporary kitchens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro HillHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRockaway ParkNorth CoronaPomonokBeechhurst