Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Ridgewood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved for more efficiency in cooking and storage.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials that will withstand wear and tear. Look for materials that are also aesthetically pleasing and complement your personal style.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with custom cabinets and built-in organizers to make the most out of your kitchen's square footage.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights over the island or dining area to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Upgrading to energy-efficient appliances not only saves money on utility bills but also adds to the modern feel of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ridgewood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ridgewood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ridgewood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RidgewoodSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensLongwoodCanarsieManhattan BeachKew Gardens