Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved. This includes the placement of fixtures, such as the toilet and sink, and the flow of the room.
- Choose a color scheme that complements the rest of your home and creates a relaxing atmosphere in the bathroom. Neutral colors like white, beige or light gray are always a good choice.
- Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean such as porcelain, ceramic or stone tiles, as well as moisture-resistant paint for the walls.
- Upgrade the lighting in the bathroom to create a bright and welcoming space. Consider installing LED lights or adding a window to allow natural light to flow in.
- Invest in new fixtures, such as a new toilet, sink or showerhead, to update the look of the bathroom and improve its functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBelle HarborNeponsitEast New YorkOakland Gardens