Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Cambria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget for the project and stick to it. This will help you determine which materials and fixtures you can afford to purchase.
- Consider the size of your bathroom and the layout before making any changes. The goal is to maximize the available space and make the bathroom feel more functional and comfortable.
- Choose fixtures and materials that are durable and easy to clean. This includes waterproof flooring, sturdy showerheads, and easy-to-maintain countertops.
- Look for ways to add storage space, such as installing a vanity with drawers or adding shelves above the toilet. This will help keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Consider adding some decorative touches to the bathroom, such as a new light fixture or a fresh coat of paint. These small changes can go a long way in giving the bathroom a new look and feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cambria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cambria Heights7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensAuburndaleQueens VillageArverneRosedale